Sunday, August 28

Feel Good

Karla is feeling so blessed after getting a message from the mother of one of Devon's classmates. I have always known he was a good kid and so has Karla but getting outside recognition made her and me feel very good.
Here it is:
"Hi Karla! I have wanted to tell you for a long time that I think Devon is one of the nicest boys that we know. Allison has talked for years about how nice he always is. She says that he is always so nice to her no matter what friends are around. It seems the older they get the harder it is to find some boys, or any of the kids in general, that are consistent. Devon is always sweet, always kind and friendly. Including to me if I see him somewhere.  I wanted to tell you that I think you've done such a wonderful job raising such a sweet young man.  I know that Allison really appreciates his years of friendship, as do I.  ðŸ™‚"

No comments: