Tuesday, December 8

New RV Roof


Today we started getting a new roof application. This was day 1 of 3 as I understand it. Len, the roof worker worked all day without a break finishing for the day at 5:30PM. http://rv-armor.com/.

After coffee hour this morning Len was busily working on the roof and I needed to use the bathroom. I looked up and I could see sky and thought this is not going to work. So I went over to Donn and Peg's and told them my predicament. I used their facilities, but Donn said perhaps I could solve my problem if I used an umbrella. By golly, that could work!!


 I was Kay's assistant for the Jam tickets today so I took my camera and this is my favorite shot of the day. This is today's kitchen crew for the Jam lunch. From left: Dorral, Peggy, Larry, and Geneva. They make a great team, enjoy working together and it shows.






No comments: