Monday, December 7

Beautiful

Our weather has been perfect with one beautiful day sliding right into the next. Time flies when you are having fun!
There was an association meeting this morning. I had not planned to go, but I was glad I did. It was one of the more interesting ones I have attended for some time.
In a nutshell, people with water meters have been overpaying for their water for years. One of the residents has taken it to the Texas Utilities Commission and verified the fact and it is going to be pursued.

Another interesting tidbit is that the association is looking into their bingo machine and plan to investigate getting one that works. Long overdue.

And a resident suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning after the gas was shut off and the residents were not notified, or at least that is strongly suspected to be the reason for the illness that put her in the hospital for several days.

Kay, Peggy and I were on the lunch committee for crafts today so that took care of the remainder of my day. Pretty much anyway.

Tomorrow will be just as busy as we are getting a new roof coating on the RV and I have promised Kay I would be her assistant for selling tickets at the Jam. After that things may slow a bit. The roof procedure is a 2 day affair so Wednesday will be busy too.
Every now and then I have a start and say, "Oh, oh, I haven't had a blog entry for too long."  And when that happens they may not be that interesting." But at least you know I am thinking about you.

No comments: