Tuesday, December 8

And then I thought...

I have had a few thoughts on the carbon monoxide issue of the last post. The lady affected has a tiny dog. Why didn't the dog die? Hmmm.... Maybe that whole issue needs to be looked at again.

Sometimes a second thought takes a while to happen. I think that is called being slow on the uptake.

I am doing my best to get other authors added to the other blog. And I have been having some success. This one will always have me as the author because I doubt I could ever get Butch to add to it.
The other one, www.magnolianews.blogspot.com has several people who could post to it but only a couple who do. If you have doubt that I wrote it look at the bottom of the post and it will say who posted it.

Life is just ambling along in a smooth and easy manner while being busy at the same time. The weeks fly by so quickly it is almost frightening if I stop long enough to think about it. The upside to it is that both Butch and I are doing what we want to do when we want to do it so how could things ever be better than that!

No comments: