Thursday, March 26

Quick Note

We have arrived! We are in the Whispering Pines Village, 2323 Brunns, Sebring Florida. The 317 miles from Moultrie GA was not too bad until we left I-75 for HWY-27. Then we had 97 miles of city driving and stop lights. Driving a motorhome with frequent traffic lights is not a fun process. We are going home a different way. We came through about 3 rainstorms as well, but those didn't slow us down much.
But now we are here and Pete and Jerilyn were very happy to see us. They like the park they are in and they say they have made more friends in a few months here than they did in 10 years in Arizona.  I would like to tell them to try Magnolia Park in Texas but with the weather we have had the past two years I cannot wholeheartedly do that.
I am ready to stay put for awhile. Not crazy about 300+mile jaunts every day.
We are going out to supper with Pete and Jerilyn and their friends and I am ready!!

No comments: