Wednesday, March 25

Iffy Internet

The Internet is come and go here (Moultrie, Ga) although I can write and post later and probably will for much of our remaining travel time. We went to the Huddle House for breakfast. Oddly enough, we do not eat out much when traveling in the motorhome as it is often too difficult to find a parking place or even a restaurant for that matter. We are healthier for it I am sure.

After breakfast, we found the Farmers Market and picked up a few items for supper. Butch then brought me home so I could get started on laundry and he went back to town and found a car wash. He wanted shed of that Texas mud as they say in the south.
A busy active day is exactly what I need after several days of sitting in one spot. Tomorrow will find us back on the road south to Sebring FL where we will be making side trips and getting acquainted with the area.
Oh yes!! I must make note that the weather is very sunny today! There are a few fluffy clouds in the sky but it is the most sun we have seen in months and that is not an exaggeration.


No comments: