Thursday, July 3

And then...

They called me very early on this morning that they want me to do computer classes. I am pumped! I will start in mid-July. They want some time for advertising. They will be in the evening at the extension office. They have wifi there. So now when I return to my class down south I will not have to chip the rust off.

The last two mornings have been on the chilly side. This too is very unusual for July. I have come to the conclusion that "usual" weather is no longer possible anywhere.

Some Facebook pics of the great grands today.
Amanda did a pampered day for daughter Elise and she certainly looks like she is royally pampered.
 And we have all seen this from our children. Little Leo wanted his mom's attention and she was busy cooking. She asked him if he needed to sit in timeout. he said "yes" and then sat on the timeout spot. His Dad took his picture.
He is reminding me of his grandpa Gary.

No comments: