Friday, May 23

Today's photos

This is where I store my canned goods. When you live in a tiny house you become creative with places to put things.

This Spring when I cleaned out the flower bed I discovered that I had covered some of my tulips with bricks so I took a picture and marked where they were so it would not happen again

I do not know what this delicate little flower is but I like it.

Neighbor Bill gave me some Iris a couple of summers ago . He said you will do fine as long as you remember their "eye" must see the sky. So I did the best I could and last Spring I didn't think they were going to be any good but this Spring they look gorgeous. You can see them in the second picture too. Only one is open so far

And here comes the cement! Leo was able to come to help between clients for a few minutes. Jason took the day off to help too. That helps me out tremendously. I am not overly qualified for this kind of work but I sometimes have to fill in, in a pinch


No comments: