Saturday, May 24

Two hours to order a phone!! and other stuff...

I spent over two hours on the computer this morning and went through two Verizon "chat masters" to get a phone ordered. I ended up with an LG G2. I saw a random  Facebook post from one of Butch's nephews, Bradley Brooker on how much he loved his new LG G2 and I had just been considering one. So I took it as a sign and went with it. An added bonus is that it was FREE. And my bill is lower than it had been!!  I feel that I am much better off than I would have been with the Samsung. Sometimes obstacles are put in your path for a reason. I have 14 days to decide if I can live with it.

After that hurdle we went to buy memorial flowers for two cemeteries. Talk about sticker shock! $25 and they did not look that healthy. I needed two. So I went with a different plan and used my plate flowers we had made in crafts. Butch said what if they are stolen. I said we would at least not have lost $50 in flowers. And I can always make more plate flowers. In fact it sounds like fun!
So we visited both grave sites and paid homage to those we miss so very much. All of them left us with great memories and many stories.

Last night Leo and Keri brought in a desk and chair Leo was willing to loan me.
The drawers behind the chair are not attached to the desk and have actually been separated from the desk I used to have. It is so handy having a handy man for a husband. Yes, I do appreciate him. Thanks Butch.
I didn't take the time to clean up the area before taking the picture but regardless I am very happy with it and the comfort level is greatly increased. Thanks Leo and Keri!!!

I will get a better picture at a later date.

This afternoon we decided to chill out. After the morning I had, I needed a nap and I took one. 


No comments: