Tuesday, May 13

Journal entries

I keep this blog as a journal and on occasion I refer back to it for info concerning time, places and events. I also use my google calendar for that.

Yesterday we had the carpet cleaned in the motorhome. We used the same fellow this year as last. He asked me to give him an evaluation online and I agreed to do so but could not remember his name and all he did was initial my statement. I eventually found it using google search. Business name is Heavens Best and his name is Loren Turner. He did an excellent job. Motorhome is clean and ready for its next excursion whenever that may be.

Next I finally managed to get some organizing done. I worked on inventory and organizing my Swedish Weaving supplies. Next is doing the same thing with my beading supplies. That one will take longer.

Butch has been taking the beginning steps in getting the 3 season room started by contacting the right people for the many steps it will take. He is also getting some golf played in between rain showers. Last year we had a rainy Spring and then it did not rain the rest of the summer. It will be interesting to see if that pattern repeats this year. It would be helpful to us in room building but not so helpful to the farmers.

Panora and Lake Panorama were hit hard with the Sunday night storm. We used to live on Lake Panorama and still have friends in that area. We have been thinking of them and wondering how hard they were hit. The area has been deluged with storm lookers so we have not gone down and added to the chaos. Might today though.

Jason and Laura brought me a big bouquet of flowers and this small one. Jason made it from a light bulb. So save those old light bulbs! Jason has also become a fan of Pinterest. This is my noncomputer son so this was a surprise. All it takes to become computer/Internet interested is the right button!

No comments: