Thursday, May 15

The Ball is Rolling...

Maybe rolling is not exactly the word but some things are happening in getting our 3 season room started.
 The two stakes that are not attached will be the west wall . May be a bit easier to see in the bottom picture. The ell shaped boards are merely to help the builders keep things online for the digging, footings etc.

As you can see from the top picture my view from my computer area will be greatly changed. But then I can go into the new room with all the windows and see everything in 3 directions.

And then there are BEADS!

What else is happening? I have started on the bead sorting and OMG!! Way back when I started beading I said I was going to stick with peyote because I did not want to give up the space, time or money to invest in a larger bead inventory. I knew that if I spread my wings into other beading it was going to take a much greater variety of beads. My instincts were correct! My peyote inventory is very small compared to what I classify as all other beads. Too late now! But it is going to tax my brain in the next few days to get them all organized.
I also need to get started on my outside work, getting flowers planted and weeds under control etc. But I have a couple of days reprieve as it is too cold to be out there anyway. This mornings temp at 6:00 AM was 35 degrees!

When we are in Texas the weeks roll around so fast. I thought it was because we are very busy down there but I am finding out it does not matter where we are or what we are doing they simply fly!

Hey all, I am always interested in what you are doing too. Don't forget to keep me informed as well. Either by email, facebook, phone, text, or commenting on the blog entries.

No comments: