Tuesday, February 4

The Days are Full and Busy...

Coffee hour this morning of course and then I came home to get a soup going since our weather has been soup type weather far too often this winter. This next week is predicted to be more of the same. I was short a couple of carrots so I moseyed down to my friend Kay's place to borrow a couple of carrots. The veggie cart was scheduled to be here at 1:00 but I wanted the soup on its way to completion by then. And it was. When the cart arrived I bought 6 very large carrots, 2 very large heads of farm fresh cauliflower and a stalk of celery for $7. I returned Kay's carrots.
Then I helped one of my Apple/Mac people who has Chrome get the Magnolia contacts into her gmail account. That went smoothly and quickly.
Next a 3:00 pm haircut appt with Yolanda. Quick stop at the grocery store for some Crackers for Butch.
Home-
Soup for supper
And then Butch off to the Pool hall and me getting caught up on the computer. And this is how it goes. And here we are!!

No comments: