Sunday, February 2

It came to mind...

I took a few pictures for the next directory. They missed this years deadline so I put them in a file named  Magnolia directory 2015. 2015!! Oh my how time flies no matter if you are having fun or not!. It is so hard to believe we are into February already.
This afternoon I went to a friends house and there I was when the cold front came through and dropped the temp by 10 degrees in a matter of a few minutes. I had come without a jacket so I made the return trip in a beeline for home. Missed the second walk of the day. That has happened frequently this season, one of the coolest on record for South Texas.

A house was moved here in the park yesterday and I swear half the park were preoccupied with the process. I was preoccupied with other stuff but my friend Deon did get pictures and will be putting together a smilebox slideshow so keep checking for that.

No comments: