Monday, January 27

Here we go again

The temps are to drop into the 40's and stay that way for a couple of days. I am always so grateful that my interests basically revolve around indoor activities. I love to walk and bike but a couple of days away from those activities are not bad. Now when we get into the 3rd day I start getting antsy.
This morning I wandered over to the pool hall to join the other ladies playing. I had a good time and played well.
I decided to look for a bit of color to add to the blog. It is kind of amazing that when I go back and look at pictures I take, I am whisked  back to that moment in time and I know exactly where the picture was taken, This was taken at the Leo and Keri Brooker house on their patio on the northeast part of their yard.

Now this is freaky. I turned the channel because I was "watching" the public television station but they decided to show a Texas political show so I stayed with public television but a different one and they were covering photographers and asking them how they feel about their photos and what they were thinking at the time they took the shot. My photo above was taken because I loved the color contrast and I am always partial to flowers.

No comments: