Saturday, December 21

The Day sneaks away...

First you start laundry -then a computer needs help- then you deliver some fruitcake and then you go to the flea market and then you get company- and then you do a little research for someone...and the day just slips away...
Butch seemed to think the Presidents job took up much of my time but now I do not have that and I am busier than ever. I really do not mind as it feels good to be needed most of the time. My only fear is forgetting something or someone I have promised.
Still on my to do list is to continue asking "What is there about you that would surprise people if they knew." I need a few more answers from different people on that question. It sure has sparked much conversation.

I helped Gil Shymanski start a blog. He is doing very well with it and if you look on the left side of this page you will see a link for Shymanski Says and that would be Gil's blog. Go have a look.

A friend told me just the other day that if I do not post something every day she gets a bit peeved with me. I guess there will be days now and then where she is peeved.

Christmas is right around the corner and most everyone I know and who feels near and dear keeps tabs on us through the blogs.
www.brooker3.blogspot.com
and/or
www.magnolianews.blogspot.com
We would love to hear from any or all of you in whatever communication form appeals to you.
Best Wishes Always!

No comments: