Monday, December 16

The Hunger Games-Catching Fire

Butch and I have listened to all three books and seen the first movie. So yesterday we went to the second movie in the series of three. As we are walking out of the theater a couple of women were coming out at the same time. They asked me if I had any idea what the movie was about. I told them that yes, I understood what was going on . Come to find out these women knew nothing about the books and had not seen the first movie. They felt they were dropped into the middle of something but did not have any idea what...and they were! Do not try to see this movie if you have not seen the first one at least or you will feel exactly as they did. It does not stand on its own and you do need a base knowledge to enjoy it. We enjoyed it very much and I felt  sorry for these two ladies who had wasted their money.

I forgot all about playing pool this morning. I so wanted to go but still forgot! It is very hard to keep track of everything and still get the basics done at home. No wonder I feel as though I am on vacation when we leave here the first of April.

No comments: