Saturday, November 16

Shuffle Day

Butch shuffled this morning and golfed this afternoon. Peggy and I went to the flea market. I needed some Rada knives and so I loaded up. I left some of my faves in  Iowa so needed some duplicates. It is still kind of quiet at the flea market so it is a good time to be there.
Earlier I called Discover card because I had left one of the cards I use in Iowa and I wanted to see what it would take to get a card sent to me here. As it turns out it is possible but they did ask me a couple of security questions that surprised me.
1. What state does Susan Brooker live in ?
2. What street did you live on in Cumberland?

Now of course I knew the answers to both of those questions but I thought the questions themselves were unusual and rather clever of them to ask. I was impressed with their level of carefulness.

And now for something completely different...
Every now and then I hit "paste" just to see what it was I last copied. As it turns out it is something worthwhile to read. It is about computer security. It is becoming a bigger issue with each day that passes. This is a lengthy but worthwhile read and just might keep you from getting yourself into a pickle. So read all the way to the end to find out how alt and F4 could save your behind.
http://thundercloud.net/infoave/new/heres-how-you-get-malware-via-trickery-and-deceit/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thundercloud%2FIapJ+%28Cloudeight+InfoAve+Computer+Tips+%29

No comments: