Tuesday, November 19

Costco Run

Peggy and I went to Costco today. Shopping wears me out. But I did find some great fitting jeans and some super delicious Bartlett Pears and a few other things I really like. Back to the Bartlett pears. In my growing up years we had a pear tree on our property and today's delicious pear experience took me back there in a heartbeat and added to that, pears were also one of J. R. Brooker's (Butch's Dad) favorite fruits. And J. R. Brooker was one of my favorite guys.
Butch played golf and came close to getting a hole in one. On the 9th hole and a par 4 hole his drive was two feet from the hole. He was pumped. Would someone please remind him of this when he says he hasn't played good golf for over a year? The only thing wrong with his golf game is his memory.

No comments: