Monday, August 26

Single minded

I do believe that once my company gets here and I am enjoying them I totally forget everything else. I think it is a good thing because it means I am very much more in the moment. The bad news is I forget to get photos of the event and disappoint many of my readers.
Our friends from Yale and  Lake Panorama were guests in our new fancied up house, Marv and Judi Smith, Jack and Jan Tallman and Bob and Jean Cornish. We enjoyed another great meal prepared by my sis in law Keri. More and more people are now knowing how lucky I am to have Keri in my bag of tricks. The menu was Ham Balls, Cheesy potatoes, Orange salad and Key Lime pie for dessert and it was all as delicious as it sounds. After our delicious meal we played cribbage. I spent most of the evening at the lower table but I still had a very good time.
Before our guests arrived Jason and Laura stopped by with my Simply Said items I had ordered. They were kind to me and installed both of the items. I am so impressed with both items and they add just the right touch. I do have pictures of them and here they are.


No comments: