Wednesday, August 28

 The one above is there because Butch may want to consider it the way his game is going these days. And the one below is because I thought you could all use a little chuckle and it also ties in a bit with our sewer problem..
We have hopes the plumber is showing up tomorrow and that we will be repaired before evening. Hope is all we live on, right? If that indeed happens I will be so happy to have our normal routine returned. Sometimes being in a rut looks pretty darn good.

We went to Ames for my annual eye exam this morning and all is well. I think I will get some Mexican glasses this next winter. They simply want way too much money for them on this side of the border. I am so tired of the constant search for glasses so I had the doctor write a prescription for ones I can wear all the time.

We are watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. Anyone else out there hooked on that series?

No comments: