Friday, June 21

Calm, quiet and HOT

We have to be in the motorhome if we want cool. The AC in the house is not working. We have a guy coming next week to fix it for us we hope. You will get the full story when we know the full story. It isn't unbearable in the house but it sure makes a difference when you can get the humidity out of the air.
We are in the phase where I set a chair somewhere, leave it there for a bit and see if it works for me. The one room I have never had clear in my mind planning is the living room so lots of experimenting is taking place.
Colleen gave me the perfect recliner yesterday.  It is perfectly per-portioned and has a small footprint. She also gave me a couple of  area rugs. Things are coming together nicely. We are still checking out auction dates and content but our needs are diminishing rapidly. Pictures will be coming soon.

No comments: