Sunday, June 23

Weekend

Yesterday we putzed a bit. Butch played golf with Jason and then we drove to Boone and had lunch and a visit with Laura and Jason. Colleen had a lamp that she really liked and it fell over and broke. I told her it looked like a job for Jason so we picked up the lady lamp and entered her in the Jason's Handy Hospital for some intensive care. Jason called a bit ago and said the lady is fixed!
While we were in Boone we also bought our new TV's. You knew it had to happen. So Butch spent the better part of today working on getting the TV's set up and operational. I had obligated myself to hostess one of the garden's featured on the Jefferson Garden Club's annual Garden Walk. My time slot was 3:15 to 5:15. It went quickly as we had over 40 people take the tour.
Russ stopped by this morning and said he would be here tomorrow night to finish up our cupboards. Sure hope nothing puts a crimp in that plan.
As it happens I have about 10 pans in the fire. I sure hope I can get them all cooked up real soon.

No comments: