Friday, April 12

Baby Steps

Baby Steps has double meaning for yesterday with the birth of a new great grandson and taking a critical look at what needs done in the house. We started off the day with a blood draw at the hospital in preparation for a doctors appointment next Tuesday. It took 13 minutes from the time we walked in the door till we walked out the door. The benefit of small town living. And then we indulged in breakfast at the Uptown Cafe. I had my usual scrambled eggs and bacon. Not being able to exercise is making me feel I am not making any progress. Wanting and needing to get back to my walking routine. May dress for the arctic north and do it anyway today.
Then we went in the house to measure for trim, anticipating a trip to Menards today to order cabinets and other stuff with hopes we can resume work on the house. Yeah!!
Off on a baby step...
later

No comments: