Tuesday, April 9

Not acclimated!!

We are ever so grateful for the beautiful travel weather we had and the great weather we had getting our motorhome into its spot. The alley was dry...until last night when the thunder rolled and the rain started. The high's today have been in the 40's and the forecast is even worse for the next 3 days. I can deal with cold weather I told myself but this along with the wet penetrates to the bone and once I am chilled it seems to take a whole lot of warm to get me warm. The only place I have been completely warm has been in bed...with the electric blanket on.
We have chores to do, like go sign our taxes, a trip to the courthouse to renew our vehicle licenses,and city hall to pay the water bill. But go outside and get even colder??? Not I. Not today, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: