Saturday, February 2

It is official- 25 pounds!

As of this mornings weigh-in it is an official weight loss of 25 pounds for me. I have 5-10 still to go but taking off 25 has been a semi-goal. Butch is at his goal weight and has been for a couple of weeks. He is now in the process of staying there.

 Friday is when the produce cart is in the park and we loaded up once again with jicama, cauliflower, radishes both white and red and green peppers. The most time consuming part of South Beach is preparing the vegetables. I have made sure we have raw, ready to eat vegetables in the fridge at all times. Butch will eat vegetables readily if they are raw. He is not much for cooked ones except for potatoes,peas and corn none of which are on the South Beach menu.

I have discovered a new product at H.E.B. It is the Hill Country brand of 3 cheese ranch dressing.$2.00! I slice a radish and they are my "chips" and a tablespoon of 3 cheese ranch dressing is my dip. Mighty tasty combo.
 Today we have plans to go to South Padre. Finally!! The kite festival is on down there and then there will be shrimp at Dirty Al's and a walk on the beach. So come back tomorrow for a picture tour of our day.

No comments: