Thursday, January 31

Before the crack of...dawn

I have had some busy days here of late and by the time the end of day arrives I am one tired cookie and do not feel at all creative enough to type out a blog entry. So this morning when I was awake and looked at the clock I thought it the perfect time to do a blog entry with a fresh mind. No one needs my attention at 5:30 A M and that is a blessing.
Park issues of various kinds have been demanding my attention and it is making me ever mindful that I have made the right decision to not run for president another term.

And there have been a rash of computer problems needing a 'magic' touch. I do not mind the computer ones at all as it keeps my brain active and often times it can be like solving puzzles.
The questions asked of me have been:
1. My computer is running slow. Is there anything that can be done about it?

2. My screen keeps going black. What might be causing that?

3.My home page is missing. It is something I have never seen before. How did that happen?(on 3 different computers)

4. Can you teach me what I need to know about my Kindle?

5. I have scanned a flyer into my computer. How do I edit the text on it?

I am not going to answer the questions here but Tuesday seemed to be a very active computer question day.

There are a group of us who get together on Wednesday afternoons to bead and visit. It feels good to get back to beading. It is a quicker fix of creative satisfaction. Within the conversation yesterday it was noted how we get wrapped up in park activities and you wake up one day realizing you have been very busy and yet not been out of the park in weeks! This weekend the kite festival is taking place on South Padre. I hope to make the trip one way or another.

So now I need to turn my attention to the Magnolia blog...

No comments: