Monday, October 29

Leaving Llano in the morning

Norcold is sending the part and after driving to Burnet and talking with the head of the parts dept he has okayed sending the part to us by mail when it arrives. They wanted the old part in case Norcold asks for it so we came home, packaged it up and put it in the mail to the dealership. So tomorrow morning we will be headed for the valley.  It is over 6 hours from here so it will be another full day on the road.
I am getting anxious to get there and weigh in. My clothes tell me I have lost weight so I am ready to step on a scale and find out how much. My BS this morning was 93. I have had regular morning readings below the 100 mark. I am taking zero prescription medications. I would very much like to keep it that way. I have taken  a pill because of water retention for 15 plus years but have not taken it now for over two weeks with no problems with water retention. We both feel we are on the right track with South Beach, and we merely need to stay on track. It doesn't seem like a problem to do so at this point. If I focus on how much better I feel it should help.

No comments: