Friday, November 2

The quiet life

I chose today to catch up on laundry. We did go over to Thompson's Grove and pick up some grapefruit this morning, enjoyed our South Beach lunch of ham and cheese and then Butch went to The Palms with Jim Rader to play golf.
I enjoyed a short nap and then returned to laundry. Yesterday I did get my haircut and Yolanda did a great job of repairing  the "Haircut by Butch" I was able to get all summer. Her fee is $12 again this season and after the $25 cuts I hear about up north seemed like a real bargain.
The weatherman has little to nothing to do here. The weather report takes about 30 seconds and that is a stretch. Highs in the upper 80's and lows in the upper 60's. We are running the AC as there is moisture even though they have not had a measureable rain in a while and not nearly enough to call an end to the drought.
So we are enjoying the quiet life for as long as it lasts.

No comments: