Friday, June 1

Last two

The last two mornings I have been able to get a good walk in by getting up early and walking with my friend Colleen before Butch is up. It really sets the right mood for the day by revving up the energy levels.
Butch is dealing with the details of the house getting things ready for brother Bills arrival to finish up the furnace hook up and maybe other stuff too.
As soon as I finish here I plan to go see if I can help in any way. If it is standing around and watching him think I will return and find something more productive to undertake.
We were blessed with a half inch of rain yesterday. I haven't checked the old rain barrel but I have hopes I can no longer move it around on its pedestal because of the abundance of rain water within its plastic exterior. The earth was grateful for the moisture. When I would dig a hole for something it was dry for a good 8 inches down. I am sure that half inch will only help for a little while.
Till next time...

No comments: