Tuesday, May 29

Great weekend

Quiet time at home. After the last season in Texas it has given me a greater appreciation of my time here in Iowa.
Sunday evening . We went to a gathering of the "Rebounders" , people from our youth who have left Jefferson and then returned. When we moved here it was one of the joys of our life to find this ready-made family. I would never have guessed that would happen and then to have it be a group we find very congenial is another bonus. We laughed ourselves silly Sunday night.
Yesterday I snipped a bunch of photos from daughter-in-law Laura's facebook page. I laughed when I saw all these fish photos of Jason as our family albums from Lake Panorama are loaded with Jason and fish pictures.







And then I snipped some others that caught my eye.
Elise and her bubbles at her 2nd birthday party

Laura and Ethan

Amanda reading "If You Give a Pig a Party" to Chloe and Elise. Great book by the way.

Can you read Ethan's face? This was at Ethan's 3rd birthday party.


No comments: