Wednesday, May 16

The work has commenced in earnest

Yesterday we both got down to business after our walk. Butch closed off a window on the south. It will be where the kitchen stove will be located so the window simply would not have worked in that spot. I helped him now and then when he needed a hand but in between I worked on the flower bed in front of the house. Oh yes, this was after two loads of laundry. So I feel like I worked my butt off yesterday but last I looked it was still behind me.
Today's plan is to close off another window. This one in the bathroom. Butch hates to have this one closed because the ventilation from it has been beneficial at times. But there comes a time when you just have to plunge forward. The sequence of things can sometimes be tricky.
Moving on now...

No comments: