Saturday, May 19

On my walk...

Took a camera with me on my walk yesterday...As I was strolling down the side walk I spotted this squirrel having breakfast and snapped his picture. It is not a particularly good photo but I posted it anyway because just as I was taking the picture a woman came flying out of her house and said, "What are you doing?!" and I said "Taking a picture of a squirrel." She calmed down just a bit then but I was thinking 'get a grip, lady'. Geez. My camera was no where near getting her or her house in the shot. I still do not know why she had her undies in a wad.

And then as I was coming home I spotted Leo and Lexi sitting in friend Norma's driveway on the phone. Leo was on the phone, not Lexi.


Later in the evening Leo and Keri came into town to get their evening constitutional , a regular habit on their part, and we joined them for a walk to the Dairy Queen. One of the things I truly love about Jefferson is that it is a great place to take a walk at any time of the day or night. And it is pretty darn nice having family nearby as well.


No comments: