Monday, January 30

Looking Forward...

We always feel like we are on vacation when we pull out of the Magnolia driveway in the spring. January, February and early March are the prime times here. So we are busy now. Hmmm I think I have said that before. Today me and two of my buds, Kay and Peggy will be serving treats for crafts. They take it easy on me and let me do the drinks. I appreciate that. They were also a big help to me last Thursday, Friday and Saturday as I prepared for Omelets in a Bag on Saturday morning. We made 87 omelets. I had a couple left over and I have microwaved them for my breakfast and it works quite well to do so. I had previously told them I would only do it once but I have now rescinded and will prepare them again in February.
My guilty little secret is that much of my spare time, the little that I have, is spent playing Words with Friends on Facebook. It is an online form of Scrabble. I always look forward to getting to it. I try to get my other work done first but often I slip and go to Words with Friends first. Don't tell anyone, okay? Bye!!

No comments: