Friday, January 27

Busy, busy week!

There has been pressure for me to make omelets in a bag for Saturday morning breakfast and I succumbed to pressure and agreed. Saturday is the day. So I asked my good friend Peggy to take me to Sam's Club to do the shopping. We did that yesterday. After our trip I had the rest of the afternoon somewhat free. I took a few peoples picture for the directory. Ones we didn't have or had missed. Then last night was the first steak fry night and it was excellent. After supper it was time to go to the pool hall for mixed league play. My partner and I have a very casual attitude about it and that is a good thing!!
In the next little bit it will be time for computer class and then afternoon will find my good friend Kay and I in the kitchen of Allen Hall getting stuff ready for omelets. Once things are all set for tomorrow morning I can relax a bit until tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM.
So all in all a mighty busy week. Next week will be almost as busy but it will seem easier than this one I am sure.
So if you wonder why I missed some days of posting, you can now quit wondering.

No comments: