Wednesday, December 14

Help with cakes

On my agenda for this morning is to help make cakes for after the parade tomorrow night. Butch says he plans to go to the flea market with the guys.
My homework keeps piling up but one can always do homework, Right? Maybe sometime in January I can get to it.
I had "lost" one of my favorite bracelets. I somehow knew in the back of my mind that I had stuck it somewhere. When you travel in a motorhome you frequently will stick something away in a cranny somewhere and forget which cranny it is in. Last night as I was digging around in my pajama drawer and I found my bracelet. It was a happy moment for me. Speaking of bracelets ...when we came down I planned to really get ahead on my bracelet making and I have made a few that were ordered. But to get ahead or be creative in design just has not happened. I usually bead in the evening and lately I have lacked the energy.  I continue to be hopeful however.
Till next time...

No comments: