Thursday, September 1

Thursday

They say we may break records today for high temperatures on this date. Probably. It was 71 when I arose this morning. There are roofers on the Habitat for Humanity house 2nd house north of us and two have shed their shirts already and look kinda shiny. My friend Colleen told me she thinks that guys who choose that line of work are a different kind of guy and I agree. I do not think that is exactly how she said it but the meaning is close.
Butch says the Beef Nacho Casserole is a keeper. Just so you know.
Butch has started on the west door in the breezeway by building a new wall. At least I think that is the plan. I have started the brides bracelet and after the really wide one this seems to be zipping right along.
I am feeling the push of the heat and really MUST get my walk in so maybe I will chat more later.
Bye 4 now

1 comment:

ladydi said...

Barb, it looks like I see 2 gold beads? Diana