Wednesday, August 3

Relief!!

We have finally had a break in the weather. It is strangely quiet without the AC running. Maybe it will give me a boost of energy to get some other things done besides making bracelets...although I am still a bit behind on them.
Butch and I went to the Tuesday Farmers Market on the square and enjoyed a meal provided by the Cooper Methodist Church. We have been going each Tuesday evening. Each week a different group provides the meal as a fundraiser. Last nights hamburgers, coleslaw, applesauce bar and iced tea were delicious.
We won't talk about the week before. The group that provided it will most likely not have a successful fundraiser next time if people retain a memory of it. I am not fussy but it was bad.
Gertie the Garter snake is still a resident on our property. I didn't see her but she left a path through an anthill that was unmistakable. Judging from the track she is about the size of a gas pipe.
Everywhere I look this morning I see dust and/or clutter. So it is time to make order out of chaos. Till next time...

No comments: