Thursday, August 4

Most Recent Bracelets

These are my latest bracelet creations. In addition to these I have made 3 wavy flag ones. All of these are wider than the ones I have made in the past, therefore they take longer but I think the quality of my peyote bracelets has stepped up a notch. All of my bracelets are injected with 'Indian Spirit'. Somewhere within the bracelet is a bead that is a different color. I purposely make them difficult to find. 




The one below is sold.

The bracelet shown below is not for sale at this time. There will never be another like it because it would be tedious to duplicate...and it is a favorite of mine.

This one is done with hex beads and they are a bit larger so even though it is the same number of rows as the others it becomes much wider. It is close to 1 1/2 inches wide.

1 comment:

Ted and Jan said...

Love the new bracelets...your patterns are great! Keep beading!!!!