Saturday, May 21

Ice eating days are over

Butch spent a fair amount of time eating ice this winter. I find it quite irritating but only on a few occasions did I mention how it grated on my nerves. He had told me that the dentist told him he had so many crowns in his mouth that it was unlikely his ice eating habit would create a problem. I am a bit ticked at both of them now. Friday we went to Atlantic to the dentist because Butch had a filling falling apart. So now we are in the midst of a root canal and a crown with two more trips for these procedures. We are saving up our money for it because we had dropped our dental insurance. There will be no more ice eating in our house in my presence. If he does there will be considerable more noise than the crunching of ice boulders and the damn crashing of the cubes hitting the bottom of the cup every few seconds.
We stopped to visit friends Randy and Sherri and also Bill & Bev. We caught Bill and Bev on a card playing day so we were only able to quickly say hi.
A trip to Atlantic pretty well takes care of the whole day.
Today I was able to get some plants in pots while Butch continued with demo. It is coming along but not quickly. Oh and we also went for quite a long walk.

No comments: