Tuesday, January 4

And it goes on...and on

Woke up this morning and my daily routine goes such that I get on the computer fairly quick but this morning I can't...get...connected! Frustrating. I did all the usual resets but nothing worked So I called Time Warner. Now by this time you all know how my month has gone with these dreaded phone calls. This one did not go too bad. Roadrunner guy came out in a timely manner and diagnosed and fixed the problem for now. BUT Roadrunner guy 1 told me that Roadrunner Maintenance guy 2 would have to come and do his part too. He said it should be a fairly easy thing for him to do but if he gets lazy and does not do it properly you will again have problems. He says the lazy way would be for him to put a splitter on the line. IF he does that I am to call and complain. They will make him do it right. He showed me where to look and what to look for if he does not do it correctly. I am guessing he has had to clean up after  Roadrunner Maintenance guy before. I was glad for the heads up.
I asked him if he thought weather had anything to do with it. He and I both agree that humid weather seems to influence connections. Neither of us know why but it always seems to be humid when the problems happen with computer connections.
So I am way behind on nearly everything. I am now taking the tack that I will get done as much as I can in any given day but come evening I put my feet up and leave the remainder for the next day. Except tonight because I knew you all would be wondering why in the world I didn't post anything!

No comments: