Monday, November 22

What the ...

Not much going on and that is okay by me. I have my dish for Thanksgiving all figured out and ready to put together. It is a simple one and I will get the recipe in here after I make it and find out if it is worthy.

I made a couple of bracelets the last few days. It was fun getting back to it. One is sold already. That seems to be the way it goes. Someone sees it, likes it and off it goes! That makes it even more fun.

Yesterday Butch and I were invited to Rio Valley Estates by Bobby and Donna Gabbert and Donna's sister Mickey for  a Green Chillies Enchilada supper. It is one of Mickey's specialties. Absolutely scrumptious! It was followed by Donna's Flan Cake also scrumptious! Donna writes a blog for their park and I do believe the recipe for the flan cake was featured at one time. It sounded to me like it was a park favorite and rightly so.

It has been hot the last few days- not just hot but humid as well so we have the A/C running. I know it is hard to fathom the difference between here and up north. When people arrive here this time of year it takes them about a week to adjust. I am sure that if we suddenly traveled north we would be shivering for a week or more.
Till something interesting happens...

No comments: