Wednesday, November 24

What I'm up to...

Oodles and gobs with very little down time. This girl needs her down time. Mondays and Tuesdays are busy busy but the rest of the week is more moderate. It has been long enough now I do not remember what I did Monday- Oh yes I do! I cleaned house because I knew it might be my only chance for awhile.
Tuesdays are always busy with coffee hour in the morning immediately followed by golf making lunch happen about 2:00 PM and I am sorry but that just throws me off. Then I scheduled a bracelet instruction at 6:00 PM. That went well and her bracelet looks really great.
Wednesday started very early as Butch's appointment for his first cataract surgery was scheduled at 6:45 AM. It went well and he has been napping off and on throughout the day. I am now the driver till further notice. That could be real scary for him once he can see well enough to notice. I think I am driving fine. I can drive a straight stick I just do not like to and will give it back over to him ASAP.
This is Butch with his surgeon, Dr. Wade Graham.


No comments: