Saturday, November 27

Normal stuff

Nothing very exciting going on at our house these days. Butch's vision is coming along I think. Can never tell by what he says because if I say he has complained that it isn't what it should be he will contradict me if he hears me say that. So I do not know and will probably not know till the doctor tells me. Hopefully it will be what I want to hear. In the meantime we are busy with drops 4 times a day. He has 4 bottles of eyedrops and most have to be applied 5 minutes apart. And to clear up a question the picture of Butch with his surgeon was taken right after the surgery.
I have had a few computer calls but nothing out of the ordinary and nothing too perplexing. The computer class wants to have a session on Avery labels and we will do that soon. It starts with a download (Avery Design Pro download) one week and then the instruction on how it works the following week.
So for now a bunch of laundry including bedding, vacuuming, my first walk around the park all await me so thats it till next time.

No comments: