Saturday, November 20

Just thinking

I haven't had my camera out for over a week. That is almost unheard of and I cannot believe it has happened. So today I will take it with me. I cannot promise anything really earth shattering but if you tune in regularly you know I can always find something to take a shot at.(grin).

The weather since we arrived on Halloween has been  as near perfect as anyone can expect. Every day is sunny with daytime temps in the 70's and 80's and night time temps in the 50's and 60's. I am almost afraid to mention it. In past years November has been a bit too hot but this year we cannot ask for better. Wouldn't it be a special treat if this weather held out till April? Time will tell and I am not holding my breath. Whatever it may be ,it will be the best available in the good ol' USA.
We have not made a trip to Mexico yet. I have a list started with about 8 items on it,adding to it when I think of it. In past years we would zip down about every other week. I wouldn't take a list because we were sure we would be going again soon, so if not this time we will get it next time. Things are different this year. More so even than last year. Time... This too shall pass....Just not sure if it will be in our lifetime.
More later...

No comments: