Tuesday, October 26

Quick Note

Just a quick note because I am tired tonight. Last night we were in an RV Park all by ourselves, Butch was asleep and the wind was blowing at 40MPH and the rain was coming down hard. I had to wait for it to abate before I could get to sleep and then Angel decided to be a stinker at 4:30 AM just when I was getting some good and very much needed sleep.
We had the MoHo serviced to the tune of $351 including RV park rent. They were very thorough with the servicing. Butch knows because he watched. They did catch several things that would have given us issues in the future, like corroded battery cables. It is all part of the cost of enjoying our lifestyle.
So then we boogied on down hwy 69 and it was bumpier than I remember. Now we are in a little RV park on Hwy 82 in north Texas.
For supper we enjoyed one of those pans of precooked Hormel Roast Beef . I cooked some peas and sweet potatoes and apples. It really hit the spot. Those pans of precooked Hormel meats are sure handy to have on hand. Especially when we are on the move.
Now a shower, a little TV and early to bed for me. Smileycons!

No comments: