Sunday, October 24

Odd and Ends

Our shower last night was an experience in itself! I used a dab of shampoo about the size of a dime and the suds were super abundant. My skin and hair felt super smooth. Soft water is such a treat. After my shower I cleaned the shower walls and they cleaned up in a jiffy and were as slick and smooth as my skin. Coachlight RV has its own water system as they are very rural and have to wash lots of RV and other vehicles in conjunction with their RV business. It is worth a stop here just to experience super soft water. I remember mentioning this to someone (can't remember who) and they told me they didn't like soft water because it made them feel oily and slimy. I cannot fathom it. Must be a matter of perspective. Today I plan to wash everything I can get into the washer.

Black and white cluster bracelet made for Susan Brooker

License plate seen at a mall. Low self esteem?

Peculiar Dental Care? Many questions arise...Pick Axe?

Just a few items in my miscellaneous folder. Hope your day is a good one.

No comments: