Sunday, September 26

Color Filled Fall

One of the greens mowers broke down so Butch is mowing all 18 holes today. I am thinking he has only one more day of that next weekend before we head out. Yesterday was a cold, blustery, misty, rainy day. Today it is just cold. I know I am of the wimpy sort where 40's is cold. It just is. I did switch back to Swedish weaving yesterday because it feels really good to have a warm afghan on my lap.
Last night Butch and I ate at The Grill here at Thunder Bay and it was delicious. BBQ pork ribs, baked potato, salad, rolls broccoli. On special for $9.95. It was too much food and we both brought home half our meal for another time. It was really, really good though.
I took a peek out the window and there is a man teeing off in shorts!! Boy is he being optimistic! The high for today is 57 degrees.

 There are a couple of trees I have my eye on. I am waiting for the sun to appear from behind the light cloud cover to get a good photo of them. The ones below look pretty good but we always look for the better looking one.





No comments: