Tuesday, August 11

Ain't it Funny...

...How Time Slips Away.
We have been in Jefferson a week and today. We promised to help Leo clean his large building in preparation for the Brooker Family Reunion so that was the first order of business. And as those things usually go it took the better part of the week.
The family reunion was a big hit and lots of fun. Three fun filled days!
Yesterday was catch up day.(Laundry) And today is also catch up day. (Pictures, Webshots,Blog and computer) It is amazing how quickly it can all get away from you.

Butch is pictured here looking over the display of old photos.


Mexican Train played by family members. JoAnn J., Nancy B.,Nancy C.,Dick J.and Gary C.


Butch is off to the city of Des Moines today to buy a car. He must be serious as he even took a blank check with him. Car buying is way low on my list of fun things to do so I am staying here in the mobile home park on the north side of Jefferson Iowa.
I still haven't ventured to the bike trail but it is about next on my list.

I am not feeling settled in yet. It seems to take longer some places more than others. Maybe once I get all my loose ends tied together...

Here is a link to the Webshots Brooker Family Reunion Album.
http://community.webshots.com/user/barbie1943
Anyone wanting prints of these photos or any other photos can get them directly from Webshots. It is easy to do and the quality is good. Also inexpensive. I recently ordered pictures from them. I ordered 17 pictures including 3 or 4 5x7's and it was less than $10 with S & H.

No comments: