Friday, September 19

YooHoo

We are back in Jefferson! Butch landed on the lawn mower right away and has been busy ever since. We will most likely be here till we head south to Missouri. Butch will help Gary and Susan with an auction in Savannah MO on October 5th. I will stay with Susan's mother Eloise and help out in that way.
So we will be in Jefferson until the 2nd or 3rd. It is getting so crowded at the Peculiar campground and the Carthage campground that those are places we should remember to call for reservations. Haven't done that yet.
Anyway...if you are in the Jefferson Iowa area stop on by...we would love to see you.
One of my plans for the near future is to go through my address book and nudge those I haven't heard from in quite some time with a personal message. It is amazing to me the people that travel through my mind as we are traveling through the countryside and I will think, I sure haven't heard from them in a very long time. I wonder how they are doing and then we stop and I get busy and you know the rest. But rest assured if you haven't emailed me in awhile, you are on my list!!

No comments: