Tuesday, September 16

Whew!


My Internet connection has been giving me fits again but I may have made a discovery this AM that helps...we will see. But I have not been able to post pictures or much else web related however email has not been a problem so you can see why I was puzzled. I took this one yesterday afternoon.
We went for a walk yesterday afternoon and I did not have my camera so after returning home I grabbed my camera to try and get some of the shots I had missed. One was of a crane sitting on a dock...well he had moved but it was still a good shot if I could get it. So I went down the hill and he held the pose the entire time it took me to get there. I turned on my camera and he instantly scrunched his head down into his shoulders making one ugly looking bird. So I waited...and waited but the d--- bird stayed scrunched so I took a shot of the geese instead.

No comments: